Sunday, October 30, 2011

White Coat Ceremony




On October 21, Adam took part in the White Coat Ceremony at Midwestern University. He and all of the first years were presented with their first white coat as future doctors. It was an extremely well done ceremony, but unfortunately I was sitting on the opposite side of the auditorium and couldn't get a good picture of Adam as they presented him with his coat. But he does look really good in his new white coat and is one step closer to being a DPM. Congratulations
Adam!!

1 comment:

  1. This is my third attempt to post a comment on your blog. Maybe I will be successful on the third try. Congrats on your White coat ceremony. Kate thank you for posting pictures. Adam, you are so handsome and look so awesome in your white coat that I can barely stand it!! Congrats on completing your first quarter. You are on your way. Can't wait to see you guys, oh and by the way, Scout is adorable, I can not wait to play with her!!!

    ReplyDelete